Night to Unite - Neighbors Getting to Know Neighbors
Tuesday, October 6, 2020*
*Note: This date has changed from the typical first Tuesday in August due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Night to Unite is an annual tradition that helps neighbors get to know each other and build police/community partnerships. Over 100 neighborhood parties register each year. Registering your party ensures visits from the police and/or fire department, a "swag bag" with a lot of fun goodies and helps us know what residents are participating in this great event!
Night to Unite Online Registration is OPEN!
- Register Your Party with us using the online form
- If you plan to block off your street, request street barricades through the Block Party Request Form (PDF)
- Register by September 14 and enter to win an early registrations prize pack!
- September 30 is the final deadline for registration; no late registrations will be accepted
Helpful Tools to Use
- Distribute "Save the Date" cards to your neighborhood (do this early so people can get it on their calendars!) "Save the Date" (PDF) Save the Date (Word Doc)
- Use the planning checklist to organize your event
- Invite your neighbors closer to the actual event date using the pre-made invitation flyer
Invitation flyer (PDF) Invitation Flyer (Word Doc)
Why Register Your Party?
- When you register, you get a Night to Unite host t-shirt, and a swag bag with crime prevention information (while supplies last). Bags will be ready for distribution Monday, Sept. 21.
- Get on the list for Police and Fire department visits!
For further questions regarding Night to Unite, call the Police Department at 763-767-6481.
Watch the Video to Learn more About this Great Event!
Thank You 2019 Sponsors!
- Coon Rapids Crime Prevention Association
- Coon Rapids United Soccer Club Association
- Coon Rapids Fire Community Fund
- Cub Foods - Northdale
- Northstar Towing