Night to Unite - Neighbors Getting to Know Neighbors
Tuesday, October 6, 2020*
Join us for the Virtual event at 5:30 pm!
Read about the updated Virtual Night to Unite Event Here
Night to Unite is an annual tradition that helps neighbors get to know each other and build police/community partnerships. Over 100 neighborhood parties register each year. Registering your party ensures visits from the police and/or fire department, a "swag bag" with a lot of fun goodies and helps us know what residents are participating in this great event!
Night to Unite Online Registration is now closed.
Helpful Tools to Use (if you are still gathering in your neighborhood with 25 people or less and following State guidelines related to the Coronavirus pandemic)
- Distribute "Save the Date" cards to your neighborhood (do this early so people can get it on their calendars!) "Save the Date" (PDF) Save the Date (Word Doc)
- Use the planning checklist to organize your event
- Invite your neighbors closer to the actual event date using the pre-made invitation flyer
Invitation flyer (PDF) Invitation Flyer (Word Doc)
Why Register Your Party?
- When you register, you get a Night to Unite host t-shirt, and a swag bag with crime prevention information (while supplies last). Bags will be ready for distribution September 21.
- Get on the list for Police and Fire department visits! Unfortunately due to the Coronavirus pandemic and State public health recommendations, there will not be police and fire visits in 2020.
For further questions regarding Night to Unite, call the Police Department at 763-767-6481.
Watch the Video to Learn more About this Great Event!
Thank You 2019 Sponsors!
- Raising Cane's
- Alloy Brewing
- North Star Towing
- Coon Rapids Crime Prevention Association
- Coon Rapids Police Association
- Coon Rapids Fire Department Community Fund